Organic, Vegan, Dairy Free Low FODMAP Chocolate Chip CookiesLeave a Comment
I really love chocolate and I love cookies, and on the Low-FODMAP Diet I don’t need to suffer as there are plenty of ways to eat wheat-free, gluten-free cookies, cakes, chocolates and sweets! Try this recipe for this weekend
Organic, Vegan, Dairy-Free Low-FODMAP Chocolate Chip Cookies
For this recipe, you will need:
- 1/2 C Organic vegetable oil
- 1/4 C Unsweetened almond milk (I used Whole Foods 365 Organic Almond Milk Unsweetened)
- 1 1/4 TB Organic vanilla extract
- 1 C Organic brown sugar
- 1 TB Organic maple syrup
- 2 C Gluten-Free Flour (like King Arthur’s)
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 C Vegan chocolate chips (I use the Enjoy Life brand for all my vegan chocolate chip needs)
*Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the vegetable oil with the brown sugar, along with the maple syrup, almond milk & vanilla.
- Use a separate bowl to mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Combine everything into one bowl, then mix until smooth. Slowly add in the chocolate chips.
- On a non-stick cookie sheet (I love Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® pans) drop rounded tablespoons of the dough. This mixture is a little wet.
- The longer you bake these, the crispier they will be. Bake anywhere from 12-14 minutes.
Don’t forget to…
Subscribe to the Fodmap Life newsletter: http://ow.ly/z2Lt5
And Subscribe to our Youtube page: http://ow.ly/zydyP