Happy Easter! Low-FODMAP Carrot Cake RecipeLeave a Comment
Happy Easter! Try my Low-FODMAP Carrot Cake Recipe!
How to Make: Low-FODMAP Carrot Cake
Wheat-free, gluten-free, lactose-free and delicious!
WATCH the video!
This recipe is very easy to make and it’s low in FODMAPs.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
1 cup Coconut Oil
1 1/3 cups Brown Sugar
2 TBS Almond Meal
3 Cups Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Flour
1 cup chopped Walnuts
4 cups Shredded Carrots
1 tsp Gluten-Free Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp Allspice
4 TBS Butter (Butter contains a mere 0.01 gram of lactose per tablespoon)
2/3 cup of Lactose-free Cream Cheese
Zest of 1 lemon & juice of 1/2 lemon
4 cups confectioners’ sugar
1. Using a large bowl, beat together oil,
sugar and eggs.
2. Fold in the rest of the ingredients
3. Pour batter into cake pan and bake
on middle shelf for 1 hour 10 minutes
4. Remove from oven and cool on a
wire rack for 20 minutes.
1. Use an electric mixer and beat
together butter, cream cheese, lemon
zest and juice.
2. Gradually add the confectioners’
sugar, little by little.
3. Spread on top of the cooled carrot
Hope you enjoy this cake as much as I did – be sure to SHARE with your friends!
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe!
- BLOG – http://fodmaplife.com
- NEWSLETTER – http://bit.ly/FODMAPLifeEmailNewsletter
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/fodmaplife
- INSTAGRAM -https://instagram.com/fodmaplife
- TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FODMAPLife
(c) BonCalme LLC All Rights Reserved